Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Full moon and its applicable learnings

According to Vedic Astrology,
On the full moon on Sunday, February 9th, 2020, we get to close the gap between certain decisions made around August 2019 and the now...

"The Universe will help us feel more connected than ever before to our true life's path. We are asked to take some time for self-reflection.
What brings you a sense of purpose? What sets your soul on fire and fans your inner flame? We will be showered with divine clarity to clear away anything that separates you from your purpose and fails to bring peace within your life.
We are being supported in letting go of that which no longer serves us and that which seeks to weigh heavy on our soul.
This Full Moon relates back to the Lionsgate portal we experienced in August 2019 and we may find ourselves revisiting themes that arose during this time or harvesting the seeds that were planted during this time.
With the Sun opposite the Moon, our relationships will come into clearer focus in the next few weeks. We will naturally put our attention towards our relationship dynamics and intuitively realize what is causing disharmony."


What it meant for me:
A lot of confusion.
I certainly found myself in a very vulnerable position assessing my recent choices... which in fact, were a direct reflection of the conclusions I have reached in August. You see, the seeds I've planted then were quite bitter. They came out of yet another heartbreak (even though the heart never breaks, just the ego) and I entered a bad decision spiral that only brought me further away from my biggest goals. I wanted to find a great love, move through my intimacy fears and create a healing relationship.
I did the exact opposite. You can connect the dots.

I thought I have learned years ago, yet those past 6 months were a vicious cycle. This full moon I realized that I turned into a mouse running on a wheel expecting a different outcome each time I circled around. How hilarious! Perhaps a different bump on the road, a nice distracting event on my journey, or an exciting edge that would just never come.
I recall our pet hamster Vilda and his cute red wheel... He must have been so bored there in his cage that he died within a year from bringing him home from the shop. Sad.
Well, that could have been me, too, this year. Luckily, I turned the dark soul-searching days around and I surrendered.

I didn't like the article at first. I thought: What purpose? I think I've lost one recently...
Then it dawned on me... I lost it because I went off the track....
I'm not Pavlina Lioness, the sex coach running a healing & coaching business, having to keep up with Instagram and post my own tantric shit every so often to lure in potential clients. It doesn't bring me any joy. 

I am a spiritual mentor and I'm a work in progress myself.

One thing is for sure, despite knowing a lot about sex & intimacy, and I revel in the knowledge, IĆ¢€™m gonna lay low until I manifest the relationship that I know I deserve and can have because I'm ready. It's scary, but I am ready to live what I preach, take off the tough mask, shed my armored skin, and jump into it 100%.

It requires me to align with my highest truth, my values of monogamous love, harmony, connection, trust... and stop listening to others, pretending to be someone I'm not, and cease running around to get things, instead of trusting that I already have what I need and the rest will come when I'm at peace with what is."The new relationship probably won't come so fast; most likely, I shall learn about love a little more. But the good news is that when the lessons come, I will be paying attention with curiosity and awe. I trust that the Universe is leading me to my romantic soulmate with every step I take. I always manifest what I set my mind for.
And no, I won't find the man on my hamster wheel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.