Sunday, July 17, 2022

I'll be back... full on.

I will start writing again, I must. It's my superpower and my personal therapy.

I have so much to write about. Luckily, I have been taking mental and physical notes too!

I think I found my mojo again, in England out of all places. Not having the time to do many creative things, but it was to be exprected from having a new start, or rather, starting over in an old-new place that is pretty intense, as London can be.

I wanna do everything, write, but make money out of it, coach, and make money out of it, dance, and also make a lot of money out of it, and even babysit kids and help the elderly have a more comfortable life.  That I'm already getting paid for. In an ideal life, I do that while having my freedom and privacy as well. I'm kind of all over the place rigth now. Maybe I'm compensating by shopping a lot. But I'm pleased to announce that the worst part of the overwhelm is finally over now.

I'm setting up peakd.com, if you wanna create a free account, write down @pavlinaf as a referral, thank you.

Meanwhile, psyche yourself up for my next uncensored post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.