Monday, July 25, 2022

I’m writing

 25.7.2022 - the day I started writing my book. 1 day before my 35th birthday. And I’ll stick with it one day at the time.

I sat down and wrote precisely 444 words, the spirit knows how much I love angel numbers. It probably took me about 30 minutes, and it’s not perfect, but the essential idea is there. I can’t believe it. My mind is racing with stories. The outline finally came together clear as a day, and I’m sure it’s going to evolve as I go along.

What inspired the sitting down and writing? A lovely meeting with a kind soul who took notes as I spoke! Over a glass of champagne, we talked about life lessons despite the fact that we met just a few days before. It was so nice to see someone being impacted by what I said that they actually jotted down some of my on-the-spot-thought-of quotes. What an ego boost!

Yes, I can be quite a charming talker… what a great idea to get over my imposter syndrome plus other self-imposed limitations and just write! Just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.