Friday, April 2, 2021

My UK comeback's finally worth it

The last 5 days have been my happiest days this year so far.

I left the placement in Dronfield and got a new client in Greater Manchester. The moment I saw her, I knew that we'd get on super well. This elderly lady is like a much sweeter version of my own grandmother. The live-in work demands all my focus, as expected, but it's also been smooth and filled with adequate downtime so I can work on my own stuff. I've been enjoying it a lot! The days here are hilarious and rewarding too. 

In a little over a week, I'm back in Yorkshire, places will be open, and I'm ready to party! I'm joking. I'm just happy that it's becoming warmer and sunnier, and the outdoors has always remained open and accessible, even during this deceptive pandemic.

I'm sharing more of my 'light' on Insta these days, so tune in for some spiritual wisdom! @pavlinalioness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.