Sunday, June 13, 2021

The spirit of dragonfly, day-dreaming, and healing

I've been healing my gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome with rest, healthier foods, and detoxing negative emotions out of my mind and body. Turns out that the events of the past 2 weeks did leave a small mark. Well, stress flares up these two conditions but it's not the end of the world. I'm co-hosting a women's circle tonight and I can't wait to shed some light on men, sex, and sexual healing for those female attendees! 

Before coming to see my grandmother for the last time, I noticed a giant dragonfly outside of her door. I knew it was a spiritual sign of good luck, but it occurred to me to google some more about it only just now. I asked a question about something personal about 10 minutes ago, pulled out a card from Colette Baron Reid, and - my eyes fell on a cute dragonfly flying past me - indoors! I'm including possible messages below. 

I think I like staying in my own energy, appreciating myself even more for everything I've done and who I've been, and who I'm becoming. 

Life is good when you trust that you are protected, divinely guided, and you really can't fuck this up.

Trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.