Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Flat Earth

Just a very arbitrary update - realizing that the Earth just might be flat has produced feelings that I can only describe as immense groundedness and safety.

So there you are. I'm a totally convinced flat-earther now. 

My man mentioned it ages ago, and I turned my eyes upwards... like, what else is gonna come out of this crazy conspiracy theorist? But this morning, I came across the perfect videos, discussions, memes, what not... The Earth just might really be flat. Why haven't I opened the links he has sent me weeks ago? I've always been on his side when it came to the p(l)andemic and other stuff, but to question the ancient Greeks and Galileo? That was too much. On the other hand, I love him, trust him and hey, I knew about the corruption in media and everything, so... I replied nothing and put that info in the compartment of my mind that stored everything questionable. 

I did question his comment, albeit silently, because that's my nature. To question first, then either dismiss, accept, or research!... I was curious, I was open-minded.... then suddenly, the right sources found me, As they say, you can't be a prophet in your own 'family'! Right, I'm not looking forward to the discussions that will follow in my own family, once I reach the Czech Republic.

To speak, or to be quiet and agreeable?


1 comment:

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.