Tuesday, February 22, 2022

ANARCHAPULCO private raw review

The Anachapulco event was definitely beyond my expectations. I knew I had to create an intention but the only mantra I could come up with at the Acapulco airport was: My mind and my heart are open…

During a meditation I did less than 2 months ago, my spirit guides told me to come here. After seeing the price tag, I replied to them - you better make it extremely good!

And so the story goes of effortlessly finding my soul tribe. My absolute soulmate family. Right there in The Secret Garden venue, some wishes that I didn’t even know I had came true. I was part of something larger than me. Specifically, I embodied love and light without denying the dark, there was no escaping it since the current state of the world propels anarchy conferences like these. I felt surrounded by truth. The truth indicated it is not all rainbows and unicorns in this world, but as long as we stick together, love and light won’t cease to exist.

First thing first - it’s mind-boggling to me that I’ve been drinking wine every single day for a week, having at least 2 big meals daily consisting of the most meat, fish, and eggs I’ve consumed in a whole year, no exercise, just running after fun things to do, and I managed to lose weight! I'm simply throwing this out there. Food for thought, literally. 

I learned things... things about myself, famous freedom fighters, and the world.

I released several old stories and finally surrendered to the truth that I am good enough. Initially, I was getting off of the high vibe, the attention from many, many men, and generally, the freedom to be me... until it all felt too real. Then the mind kicked in. Who are you to think you're special and people would be genuinely interested in you? Who are you to think that your Bachelor's degree in Humanities would ever match that - that level of intelligence, confidence, or outspokenness about spirituality/health/the marvels of science. And the best story of all: You are definitely not pretty enough, good enough, earning enough, smart enough, or interesting at all in comparison with - fill in the blank.

These belittling voices came rushing all at once by day 3. Then suddenly, I noticed the opportunity to heal. This was a delicate moment to be appreciated. It was all there in front of me, my never-ending stories of not-enoughness, of struggle, of the need to hide and let others take the steering wheel of how things should unfold. 

I breathed into the void, the hopelessness, the sadness over these yucky stories feeling so real, yet they weren't real! I kept breathing and feeling the lies until it was clear as the sunny Acapulco day that this was not the truth, and certainly not my truth that I'm willing to still carry around and believe. I am divine and unique. There's no one else special in the same way. We're all uniquely special. I was meant to be in Anarchapulco to bring some light into these people's lives in my own way.

This was my first interaction with all of the speakers. I've only glimpsed their names before or watched half a video. Yet I learned about Jeff Berwick, Max Igan, and Andrew Kaufam MD in 1 week more than perhaps most attendees did in their lifetime. I got to know their real selves, without Mr. Google feeding me all the controversies. They aren't true. 

My final bragging in a nutshell: It feels too good to high five with well-known activists, be surrounded by good-natured like-minded people, make friends with beautiful men and women pretty much the moment you walk in, sit by a table with the biggest names in their field, get tipsy with health and truth protagonists, get random compliments left and right - (My favorites: Look at her, a proof that God does exist; I must admit I'm taken by you; there's something special about you and clearly many men would like to be with you), be invited to a private birthday party that was bigger than a lavish wedding, walk on the beach at midnight talking vulnerable stuff, get a Tantric hug that got me all tingling, agree with Max and Andy after our last brunch that we had no idea we'd hit it off, and finally, have the privilege to use my healing powers and share classy accommodation with a wonderful and fascinating woman. Overall, it was a smashing week. End of bragging.

Ask me how I could support you to speak and live your truth! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.