Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The miracle of giving

Don't worry about giving more than you think you have... the Universe will always take care of you.
Don't believe?
An example from yesterday's evening:
I just left the Bali Budda Markt with my new gorgeous friend Jas, and we were stopped by a begging mother with a couple of children.
It breaks my heart... and I know it does yours too. I don't give money to homeless people often.
But this time I turned on my heal and I gave her some change....

Later that evening, I had to buy some stuff in a shop. At the cashier, to my surprise, they weren't accepting card payments. Looking inside my wallet, I found that I was short of the exact amount of money that I gave out to that homeless mother. I sheepishly let them know that I had just 40k... The 2 males behind the desk had a brief chat in Indonesian and then one looked me and nodded that it was OK...

See what that means for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.