Friday, December 3, 2021

Letting go / emotional self-regulation

On healing and letting go

My foot completely healed! In my previous blog post, I revealed that the pain could have been an old injury surrounded by many emotional triggers. I went deep into dissolving that emotionality, replaying the experience and forgiving. Myself, and the people who triggered me. Mostly myself. The foot was getting better but it wasn't complete until I LET GO OF BEING PERFECT.

I let go of being in the perfect physical shape, of the need to always be ahead when it came to the arts of healing and coaching, to forgive fast even though it still hurt, to always know the answer when it came to pain, physical ailments, or trapped emotions, to know the right thing to do, to exercise to lose weight, and starve myself to heal ... I let go. because if all the above actions were bulletproof - I, and so many others I know, would have been healed already. I took my days easy, I only cycled as not to put pressure on the inflamed, yet perfectly looking foot, I meditated and I ate - despite moving minimally.

Btw. Someone I respect(ed) got 'covid' and scared all his Facebook followers with his difficult journey of recovery. He fasted for 8 days all the while feeling shit, then he finally got hold of ivermectin, and 2 weeks in shared a post about feeling all over the place after taking the meds, but he's all healed. Surely, if fasting when we're sick was the answer, we all would be golden now. My take is - you have to support the body by giving it some nutrients, and some.

I said goodbye to the pain in my foot, and hello, common cold! The foot healed, but my body crashed regardless.

WTF? I thought I nailed the reasons behind the old injury coming back and that I'd stay on top of the game! but no... I was still doing something against my wellbeing.

Emotional self-regulation is a topic that I thought would be common sense to me. Anger is an example of an emotion that when unchecked, can cause both massive destructions on the outside and self-destruction on the inside. And I was fuckin' angry!!

Perhaps because I had a lot of spare time, my social media consumption got out of hand. I consumed all the bad world news, new lockdowns, non-sensical restrictions, everything that goes against my natural health protocols... All the photos of masked-up sheeple, I couldn't take it. One day I broke down and cried my eyeballs out. Why can't people see that we're in a psychological war? All the atrocities that have been happening throughout centuries - you think it stopped? Just like that, the people in power turned into angels with your best interests in mind? No. It's only more cunning now.

After the breakdown, my health went downhill. I met some nice awake people on the beach and realized that my body was with them but my mind was elsewhere. They had a good life and didn't care about the state of the world. Why can't I be just like them? I needed to get my emotions under check.

I won't bore you with my "cold story" (or mild flu, possibly convid if I got tested, but these conditions aren't contagious, it's a private business of the body!!!!!!) It got worse before it got better. Today I feel nearly back to 100%, probably 98 :) It's wonderful what copious amounts of vitamin C, zinc, sunshine on bare skin without UV protection, rest, good food, AND distancing from bad news can do. We can never fully separate from the rest of the world. It doesn't matter that I'm in Mexico and you're in dark, gray UK or wherever they imprisoned you - I still feel with you. That's why emotional regulation is key!

I healed from this flu because I understood how I brought it upon myself. I released my anger, replaced it with connection, sunshine, focus on what matters, and I welcomed the process of my body's reset. Travelling takes its toll, I'm on a different diet now, surrounded by different bacteria, and hey, back in the UK I had not slept properly for over a month. So, there you are.


If you need a little pick me up - don't be shy to contact me!


With love and wishes of good health,


Pavlina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and have some compassion for my non-native English grammar. Applications for voluntary editing are now open.